Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The fickle antagonist

So for all intents and purposes it would seem like my loyalties, in all things related to friendships or relationships, are not to be relied on. I guess it is what it is. I've made too many mistakes to be forgiven anymore. Words, actions, they're unrelated, out of place... I'm just out of place. Time to disappear.

In other news, I have to rewire the speakers at the dentist's office. The same ones I wired already. On the eve and the wee hours of my birthday, no less. Dammit. Here, we do everything twice.

I need to go watch my movie. And then I need to move on with my life. All of it. This is gonna be long. But as always, this one's my fault. My delay. My steps backwards, off the map, in circles.

Everything I pick seems to be a cycle, something that, once I take a step into, i can't use to advance. The things I need to learn seem far out of hand. Any achievements at my job are stagnant in their rewards.

In the morning I'm going to be absolutely no better. Pavlovian BS.

How about as serious proposition... if I finish the tasks I need today and tomorrow, I'll try to be positive. If not, what's going be different?

*Exeunt*

No comments:

Post a Comment