Sunday, April 12, 2009

Ugly

Every single person is disgusting, around me. Maybe its as far as I can see. But in every facet I see the telltale signs of greed, selfishness, lies, absolute lack of satisfaction, maliciousness, wishes for pain in others...

And I am the filthiest one of them all.

And again this time I ask, what good would it bring about to take myself out of the equation? Time for some listings.

1) It'll prevent me from seeing the ugliness, and thereby possibly make my outlook a bit brighter.
2) Maybe if people weren't around me, their outlook may be considerably more brighter than if not.

.. I can't get much further than that. But if I chose to stay, what could I change?

1) I'd have to change myself first and what I could give. I think that would take too long, and perceptions won't be easy to change. Probably painful.
2) Change others? Yeah f***in' right.

Hm. Considerations towards taking myself out on a more.. er... permanent level.

1)....
2)......
3).........

Better left unstated I think. But if you've got suggestions, do tell.

*Exeunt*.... *for now*

No comments:

Post a Comment