Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A sense of detachment

Something about today made me feel a physical sense of detachment with things that have been happening around me. Something's clicked a certain way for me. Whether or not its the right or the wrong way remains to be seen.

Going out again today. Swinging by Steve's, then dinner, maybe a movie. Its kinda frigid out, so we'll see how plans shape up as the night progresses. All I know about it is that its nice to be able to look forward to something.

I hope that all the people I care about do come to realize that nothing deserves to be as serious as they make them out to be.

And one day, I'll learn that lesson too.

Work tomorrow, at Holt Renfrew. Jennifer Hudson is performing at an outdoor concert. Come watch if you have time, it promises to be fun. Its the Holt Renfrew Holiday Window unveiling.

I tried to be perfect, but nothing was worth it...


*exeunt*

1 comment:

  1. <3
    Hope you had a good night.
    Wanna see a movie w/ you soon. Been way too long.

    ReplyDelete