Sunday, March 22, 2009

Its going to be a cold day in hell...

Times change. People change. Finding oneself in the ebb and flow of others' consciousness is difficult, if one were to go about it consciously. The drone mentality is so much easier to live in. And it always begs the question... is it worth it?

Is independence of the mind really and truly worth it?

I don't know. I started somewhere on this path, and fell into a sinkhole.

So now what?

I am in love with a thought, and I've lost my grip on sanity. I need to find some form of release, something of intense focus, some kind of specificity thats almost too painful. Yet what can I ask for?

I'll ask for understanding, I think. Though perhaps I have too much, and not enough knowledge. Or maybe its inverted.

I don't want to die. Not yet, I think.

*Yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment