Thursday, March 19, 2009

Shot through the head, and you can't believe the day's become yesterday's tomorrow

SO. Does that title make much sense? I suppose not. I have no idea why I wrote it, but I am listening to Van Halen's Jump. That MAY have something to do with it, but no guarantees.

I forgot my beautiful riff, and am now attempting to replay an old song about memories. Yet the memories I want to recall with the song just seem to be fading faster, and I have no idea where I'm ending up. But eh, such is life.

And more of a truly elegant trumpet solo. See the vid links in the post below to see/hear what I'm talking about.

I started writing this with some purpose in mind, but I now have no recollection.

Its 10:31 PM. I'm now 22 years and a week old. The feeling of unaccomplishment is truly crushing. Breaking out of this dead-end cycle is painful. I could really use some sort of intosication right now to make me forget this, but none avail themselves to me right now.

"Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
Relax, said the night man,
We are programmed to receive.
You can checkout any time you like,
But you can never leave... "

How damned appropriate...

No comments:

Post a Comment